St. Croix — As the mother of a 4-year-old boy and her boyfriend await trial on charges related to his killing, local child advocate groups say they hope the Virgin Islands can learn from his death.
- Advocates say horrific killing of boy reveals long-standing gap in child abuse services
- Buccaneers to go 2nd option to beat Halcones
- Maximin carries Devil Rays to shutout win over Barracudas
- Justices ponder: Is a teardrop tattoo the mark of a murderer?
- V.I. courts launch new website with resources for public
A new website launched Friday unifies the online presence of the V.I. Superior and Supreme courts.
ST. CROIX — Residents got a chance to experience a culinary extravaganza during the University of the Virgin Islands annual World Food Day on Sunday afternoon.
ST. CROIX — No quarterback? No problem for Ivanna Eudora Kean High School’s tackle football team.
Many Christians are guided in Sunday worship by some version of a Revised Common Lectionary, which have nearly universal appeal and applicability. Here is a three-part sampling of the texts for this weekend.
Project Promise on St. Croix launched their annual Ticket to Ride program last week, giving fifth-graders in the public school system a chance to visit the Buck Island Reef National Monument.
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. has expanded its international outreach with the recent chartering of a graduate chapter in the British Virgin Islands.