Gov. Albert Bryan Jr. on Thursday said community spread of the novel coronavirus has been effectively “eliminated” in the territory — and sets the stage for tourists to return next week.
The Virgin Islands Daily News is making our COVID-19 coverage free to all readers during this international crisis.
The V.I. National Guard recently assisted the V.I. Office of Veterans Affairs with drive-thru COVID-19 screenings on St. Thomas and St. Croix.
- Pandemic delays Relay for Life
- Virtual graduations announced for public schools
- Byran says territory is prepared for possible surge of COVID cases
- Bryan gives restaurants OK to reopen
- BVI to begin limited border opening for nationals next month
- Felon's history of spitting on guards gets court hearing delayed
- Democratic Party to host drive-thru voting for caucus
- DPW head wants to 'seize opportunity' of less traffic to finish projects
- Schneider Hospital lifts restrictions on elective surgeries, outpatient procedures
- St. Lucia unveils plans to reopen to tourists early next month