Details for Part-time Territorial SEXUAL ASSAULT RESPONSE COORDINATOR for the VI Domestic
Part-time Territorial SEXUAL ASSAULT RESPONSE COORDINATOR for the VI Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Council, B.A. Degree Health Related Filed, 2 years minimum sexual assault experience. Work Interisland. Excellent Writing and Communication Skills. Travel Mandatory. Bilingual is a plus! Please forward your resume to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer. Deadline: September 30, 2020.
Get the news that matters most
- Senate sends more than 15 bills to governor
- BVI to reopen borders to tourists in December, spread "BVI Love'
- Prosecutor: Man admitted to shooting woman in the face
- V.I. residents should seize the moment and change how they’re governed
- Local couple hoping for a miracle as 1-year-old son battles leukemia
- Bill to channel $15M to unpaid waste haulers gets OK
- Lawmakers advance bill to support small businesses impacted by pandemic
- St. John coast committee denies permit for floating bar, restaurant