The two-day Bordeaux Farmers Rasta Agricultural and Cultural Vegan Food Fair will be held beginning at 10 a.m. on Saturday in Bordeaux. The fair, under the theme “23 Years of Hardship, Hurricanes & Happiness,” is hosted by Conch Shell Media and We Grow Food Inc., and will feature agricultural produce and products, vegan and raw foods, cultural presentations, agricultural demonstrations, arts and crafts, farm tours, a family activity center, reggae music and more, and will end at midnight on Sunday. This year’s Farmer of the Year is Sista Benita “Jendayi.” Entry fees are $4 adults; $2 children. For details email email@example.com.
- New schools at least 5 years off as FEMA, Education work on ‘industry standards’
- A bad night for the USVI
- Medical marijuana legislation months behind schedule
- LOCAL SPORTS ROUNDUP: Krygsveld wins Opti title at 2020 Crucial Open Regatta
- Barnes wants trial moved to St. Croix
- Amnesty week aimed at exotic pet owners in V.I.
- Water line break leads to early school dismissals
- Kobe Bryant’s widow sues helicopter operator for deaths
- Wendy Holder
- Albelto Leonard Smith Sr.
- V.I. delegate, other high-ranking V.I. officials tied to registered sex offender
- Helena Claudina Adams
- St. Clair Ashton Woolward
- Attorney in legal battle with V.I. over $1.3M payment
- Customs finds 200 pounds of cocaine hidden in trailer
- Dr. Eddie Donoghue
- Valerie Idetha Tyson-Clarke
- Five from St. Croix arraigned on federal drug trafficking and firearms charges