The Agricultural Market in Bordeaux, St. Thomas, is held the second and last Sunday of every month. A variety of fresh produce, herbs and vegetarian dishes are available from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Arts and crafts will be provided for the kids. For more information, call Brother Imani of We Grow Foods at 340-473-8251.
Get the news that matters most
- Senate sends more than 15 bills to governor
- BVI to reopen borders to tourists in December, spread "BVI Love'
- Prosecutor: Man admitted to shooting woman in the face
- V.I. residents should seize the moment and change how they’re governed
- Local couple hoping for a miracle as 1-year-old son battles leukemia
- Bill to channel $15M to unpaid waste haulers gets OK
- Lawmakers advance bill to support small businesses impacted by pandemic
- St. John coast committee denies permit for floating bar, restaurant