St. John ushered in the holiday season Coral Bay style with Saturday’s Bizarre Bazaar, where residents sold locally made food, crafts, jewelry, hot sauces, tarts, and much more. There were several music and dance performances, and the man in red himself made an appearance, arriving by donkey-drawn carriage.
Get the news that matters most
- Doors of opportunity are open
- Hope springs eternal with new Legislature
- Former government employee charged with embezzlement, fraud
- Students awarded MLK scholarship awards
- God has set our path
- The wisdom of MLK Sr.
- Second V.I. Police officer charged with cocaine trafficking in Miami
- Construction to start on Donoe Redevelopment Project