An article on page 2 of The Daily News on Saturday about the status of the empty St. Thomas Senate seat misstated the V.I. Bar Association status of Legislature Executive Director Iver Stridiron. Stridiron has been a member of the bar since the 1970s.
- Central’s grads value ‘resiliency’ in historic event
- Should another constitutional convention be called? Referendum vote on the issue on November ballots
- ‘Bored’ seismologists find a new hobby: Tracking silence
- Former IRB Director Willis among inmates up for parole
- Cuban doctors fight COVID-19 abroad, but on the island health care cuts worry experts
- Paul E. Joseph Stadium completion pushed to next summer